Quality Control & Regulatory Compliance
Our facilities follow current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMPs) and are routinely audited to ensure that we are meeting and exceeding the highest standards required by our clients, the Food and Drug Administration (FDA), and Health Canada.
- Health Canada and FDA approved facilities
- cGMP Compliant Certifications from 3rd parties such as Intertek and UL
- Pharmaceutical Establishment Category IV license for manufacturing drug (DIN) products
- Site license for manufacturing and packaging of Natural Health Products (NPN)
- Category II Medical Device Distribution license